Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sushi pia, Fullerton

I'm not going to say a lot about this place, because I didn't have time to check out the ramen. In fact you could make the case that this post doesn't even belong on this blog. But because gyoza is tangentially connected to ramen, I felt it warranted.
I stopped in to get some gyoza to go to eat in the truck on my way from one job in Diamond bar, to another in Irvine. The gyoza at sushi pia were not horrible, but they were not home made. I could tell because they had the tell tale machine made grooves that you only get on the store bought frozen variety. In fact I think I can safely say with confidence that I even know what brand they are and where they were made, I know because I have them in my freezer and have made them at home. The only difference is that these were deep fried,Yuk, and not pan fried as I prefer to do them. But the,"DayLeePride" pot stickers are not bad if prepared well, and paired with the appropriate dipping sauce. The sauce they gave me was nice, with a bit of a kick.
I'm not going to give sushi pia a chopstick rating, I'll reserve that for when I go back for ramen, and not gyoza.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home