Saturday, January 09, 2010

Welcome to the wonderful world of Ramen

Welcome to my new blog. I've developed a passion for Ramen lately and felt I needed to break down an old blog and reconfigure it to reflect my changing mood. And to share with all of you my adventures, and hopefully not misadventures, in the wide world of Ramen. I plan on pushing the boundaries of my comfort zone by eating things I might not otherwise in order that I might expand my horizons, and hopefully not my waistline, and grow as a person and a Ramen lover. I owe most of what I know about Ramen to Keizo-san, of Go Ramen fame. He has inspired me to explore more fully the variety and broad range that is Ramen. I will try to post each time I visit a Ramen-ya, and give you an overview of the experience. I'm still learning this technology, so pictures might take a while, but once I master the .jpg upload thing we'll be sailing right along. Wish me luck, this should be interesting. I bid you good slurping.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keizo Shimamoto said...

Awesome!! You better hold it down for me in LA while I'm gone. I will look to you for any new ramen joints in the hood. If you need any help with the blog just let me know! Good luck and have fun slurping...cuz that's the most important part!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home